Edwardian Oak Roll Top Desk
Roll Top Desks became popular in the19th Century as an evolution of the pedestal desk and were manufactured in either walnut or mahogany. Oak became popular choice for Roll Tops in the Edwardian era and this desk is a good example of that period of writing desk design.
Good sized practical desk top with extending working surface, inset leather slope adjusting writing surface, 5 pigeon holes above a large draw with two sets of draws to each side behind horizontal Tambors forming the locking Roll Top.
• Antique - Edwardian Period Writing Desk
• Oak with green and gold leather writing surface
• Pull out extending working surface with adjustable inset leather writing slope
• Original keys for the drawers and Roll Top
• Turned legs
• Stunning colour and patination
• Good quality and design
• Excellent Functional Desk or Decorative Antique
The condition is good with very little signs of age related wear. Beeswax polished and ready for delivery to your home.
Can be shipped internationally - Please Enquire