Product Sales Enquiry
Thank you for your enquiry.
We will reply back to you within 24 hours.
George III Oak and Mahogany Crossbanded Lancashire Mule Chest
• Antique Mid to Late 18th Century
• Oak and Mahogany with wonderful patina
• Folding Hinged Top with Moulded Edge
• Four Drawers and Two Dummy Drawers
• Large Blanket Chest / Blanket Box Storage Area Inside
• Quarter Columns
• Fret Carving
• Bracket Feet
The condition is very good with little signs of age related wear expected for an item of this era. Polished and waxed ready for collection or delivery to your home.
Can be shipped internationally - Please Enquire
|H85 W140 D55cm
|Condition / Wear:
Good with little signs of age related wear expected for an item of this era.
|1760 - 1820, C18th (George III)
|Maker / Brand:
|Country of Origin:
|Oak and Mahogany