Product Sales Enquiry
Thank you for your enquiry.
We will reply back to you within 24 hours.
George III Mahogany and Oak Traveling Architects Chest with Desk / Dressing Chest
A superb piece of Georgian traveling furniture (similar to Military Campaign Furniture) from where an Architect could set up a home from home working location on a remote design project.
• Antique - George III
• Flame Mahogany with wonderful patina
• Quality Oak Lined Drawers
• Sliding Lopers (Desk Support)
• Pull out Gilt Edged Leather Writing Surface
• Stationary and Pen Storage Compartments
• Brass Batwing Handles and Brass Escutcheons
• Brass Traveling Carrying Handles
• Bracket Feet
The condition is very good with very little signs of age related wear. Polished and waxed ready for collection or delivery to your home.
Can be shipped internationally - Please Enquire
|H80 W95 D55cm
|Condition / Wear:
Good with little signs of age related wear expected for an item of this era.
|1760 - 1820, C18th (George III)
|Maker / Brand:
|Country of Origin: