Cadburys Chocolate Display Cabinet George V Fine Walnut with Sign Written Glass Doors
• Antique - George V circa 1915
• Fine walnut with hand sign written doors
• Hand Made by Cabinet Maker Craftsmen of the period
• 2 Adjustable shelves with turned pegs
• Appointment to King George V, Queen Mary and Prince of Wales Edward (later Edward VIII)
• Excellent example of quality branding by Cadbury's
Sales staff of Cadburys, Rowntrees etc competed for retail display space in confectionary outlets and sweet shops. This competition lead to high quality cabinet making to gain competitive advantage in securing space with the owner and also presenting the chocolate in a prestigious way.
This cabinet is an excellent example of that period.
The condition is good with some signs of historical restoration to maintain its history and significance. The cabinet has been a working shop item and is showing only minor wear. Waxed Polished and ready for collection or delivery to your home.
Can be shipped internationally - Please Enquire