Otherwise for orders placed and payments transacted through this website
No orders can be processed without accepting our Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, when ordering from www.lowfieldsbarnantiques.com website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions for the order to be processed.
- Any orders placed with one of our representatives are subject to availability at the time of delivery until a deposit is paid.
- Deliveries: Small Items are delivered via courier or Royal Mail. Boxes/packages are normally are signed for at the door / reception and can be brought into your premises but this is dependent on the individual carrier. Large/bulky/heavy/fragile items are delivered via pallet. For pallet deliveries, deliveries are to the door or nearest area a pallet company can safely reach. It is the customer’s responsibility to un-wrap the pallet and dispose of wrapping materials and the pallet itself. On occasions drivers will take unwanted pallets away but it is solely at their discretion.
- Signing for Deliveries: When signing for your delivery make sure that you have completed a box count and check for any obvious damage to box(es)/pallet(s). If damage has occurred please write this in courier’s proof of signature for us to be able to claim.
- Claims: All claims must be made within 48 hours to us and our carriers in writing, no return will be accepted without our prior consent. Damage claims must be supported by photographic evidence for a decision to be made.
- Damaged or faulty goods: will only be exchanged or refunded by the company if received in the original packing and agreed with us prior to the return within 48 hours of delivery.
- Returns and Carriers: In case of collections for return or where we deliver to carriers/buyers agents the risk passes at such time to the Purchaser. No claims will be accepted for any loss, breakage however caused. We suggest you confirm with such carrier and agents that they have current goods in transit insurance.
- No allowance are made for breakages in transit unless special instruction for insurance are received.
- Orders above £50.00 (subject to availability of goods at time of order) are a carriage free signed for service excluding any offer (UK Mainland Only).
- Retention of Title: Legal Title of goods shall not pass to the customer until full payment has been received by Lowfields Barn Antiques. Buyers must on request permit Lowfields Barn Antiques or their agents to enter their premises to repossess the said goods. Risk of goods passes when offloaded by Lowfields Barn Antiques or its agents.
- All legal expenses incurred for debt collection will also be due from the customer as will legal interest at the on going rate.
- Prices: Although we endeavour to maintain prices we reserve the right to alter prices without notice. Price at date of invoice will rule.
- Specification: All dates, weights, measurements and dimensions are approximate.
- We reserve the right to vary order quantities to comply with available quantities (we will seek confirmation from the customer first)